GUIDELINES & DOWNLOADS
The AAAC guidelines have been developed with input from AAAC members.
The guidelines are maintained by working groups who coordinate updates and refinements to the guidelines.
The working groups for each of the guidelines are:
- AAAC Guideline for Apartment and Townhouse Acoustic Rating – Nicholas Tselios and Gayle Greer
- AAAC Guideline for Child Care Centre Acoustic Assessment – Stephen Gauld and Ken Scannell
- AAAC Guideline for Report Writing – Tim Marks
- AAAC Guideline for Selection of an Acoustical Consultant – Shane Elkin and Martti Warpenius
- AAAC Guideline for Commercial Building Acoustics – Ken Scannell and Glenn Leembruggen
- AAAC Guideline for Educational Facilities Acoustics – Matthew Ottley and Glenn Leembruggen
- AAAC Guideline for Health Care Building Acoustics - Tim Trewin and Luke Zoontjens
Draft Guidelines (not released)
- AAAC Guideline for Measurement and Assessment of Acoustics – Shane Elkin, Richard Haydon and Ken Scannell
- AAAC Guideline for Patron Noise – Glenn Leembruggen and Neil Gross
- AAAC Guideline for Impact Noise (in-situ) – Ross Palmer
Comments and feedback on the guidelines are to be issued via the AAAC Secretary from non AAAC members and via the Members Forum for AAAC members.
The Executive oversees any technical disputes which cannot be resolved by the working groups.
The Association has prepared a variety of useful documents for both students and practitioners.
A valid email address is required to receive these files.