GUIDELINES & DOWNLOADS
The AAAC guidelines have been developed with input from AAAC members.
The guidelines are maintained by working groups who coordinate updates and refinements to the guidelines.
The working groups for each of the guidelines are:
- AAAC Guideline for Apartment and Townhouse Acoustic Rating
- AAAC Guideline for Child Care Centre Acoustic Assessment
- AAAC Guideline for Report Writing
- AAAC Guideline for Selection of an Acoustical Consultant
- AAAC Guideline for Commercial Building Acoustics
- AAAC Guideline for Educational Facilities Acoustics
- AAAC Guideline for Health Care Building Acoustics
- AAAC Licensed Premises Guideline
Draft Guidelines (not released)
- AAAC Guideline for Measurement and Assessment of Acoustics
- AAAC Guideline for Patron Noise
- AAAC Guideline for Impact Noise (in-situ)
Comments and feedback on the guidelines are to be issued via the AAAC Secretary from non AAAC members and via the Members Forum for AAAC members.
The Executive oversees any technical disputes which cannot be resolved by the working groups.
The Association has prepared a variety of useful documents for both students and practitioners.
A valid email address is required to receive these files.